As of August 1, 2017
1 Implementation Guidance
This fair is designed to provide students and educators from Taiwan with up-to-date and correct information about Japanese higher education and research in order to help the students select an appropriate school and achieve their academic pursuits, thereby promoting study in Japan.
2. Venue and Dates
- Kaohsiung Exhibition Center (KEC)
- N1, No.39, Chenggong 2nd Road, Qianzhen Dist., Kaohsiung 806, Taiwan
- July 8 (Saturday), 2017 11:00 - 17:00
- Taipei World Trade Center
- Exhibition Hall, 5 Hsin-Yi Rd., Sec. 5, Taipei, Taiwan
- July 9 (Sunday), 2017 10:45 - 17:00
- High school and university students wishing to study in Japan, college guidance counselors and international educators, etc.
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
- Overseas Students Japanese Scholarship Association
- The Language Training & Testing Center
(1) Brochure display and distribution
- Display and distribution of reference materials such as school catalogs, application guidelines, and syllabi inside the exhibitor's booth.
(2) Individual consultation
- Individual consultation on the educational programs, the admission procedures and the characteristics of participating institutions from representatives of those institutions.
- Presentations on an outline of study in Japan, Japanese government scholarships, student testimonials, etc.
6. Participating Institutions
2 Results of the Implementation
Kaohsiung Exhibition Center (KEC).
N1, No.39, Chenggong 2nd Road, Qianzhen Dist., Kaohsiung 806, Taiwan
July 8 (Saturday), 2017 11:00 - 17:00
Number of Participants: 1,235
Taipei World Trade Center
Exhibition Hall, 5 Hsin-Yi Rd., Sec. 5, Taipei, Taiwan
July 9 (Sunday), 2017 10:45 - 17:00
Number of Participants: 2,953