The site of Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) . The top of the page.
The contents of the "EJU".
Skip navigation to main contents or footer contents.
From here to the header. A region that contains the auxiliary functions that help the site title and browsing.
Global navigation of our site begins.
The navigation for each language content.
Procedure by Internet (for Japanese residents only)
Steps To Issue Score Certificates
1. Pay the issuance fee.
- * The request fee is not refundable for any reason.
* Please pay the request fee and send the certificate request at the same time.
2. Apply for the issuance on "Request Form" page.
- * The due dates of the issuance regarding the latest examination and the year-end through New Year holidays are different from the regular due dates. Please be careful.
* The details of due dates are shown on "Request Form" page.
* If the "Quantity Desired" and the amount of payment received are different, a number of copies matching the payment will be sent.
3. Score certificates will be mailed.
1,500 yen (consumption tax included) per a certificate
Method Of Payment
The fee needs to be paid at a post office to the following account.
Account number: 00170-9-333577
Account holder: NIHON RYUGAKU SHIKEN KAKARI
Please write "The Score Certificate for EJU" in the space for correspondence ("Tsushin-ran") on the Postal Payment Form.
The weekly closing day for processing of requests is Friday (if a holiday, the preceding business day). Certificates will be issued for requests that have been received and paid for by the closing day.
The reissued voucher will be sent out as express mail in generally 7 days after the closing day.
This processing period cannot be shortened.
The content navigation in this category.
From here to footer. A region that contains the site content navigation and copy write.