1. Question Booklet
(1) Make sure you do not open the question booklet until instructed to do so. (If you do, it will be regarded as prohibited behavior.)
(2) Make sure you do not take the question booklets home with you after the examination. (If you do so, it will be regarded as prohibited behavior.)
2. Answer Sheet
(1) For Japanese as a Foreign Language, two types of answer sheets (mark-sheet and writing method) will be provided. For mathematics, science, Japan & the World, an answer sheet (a mark-sheet, or a computer-scored answer sheet) will be provided.
(2) Your examination registration number and name (in Roman alphabet) will be pre-printed on your answer sheet that will be provided. When you are given the answer sheet, first of all, check that the examination registration number and name on the answer sheet are the same as those on your examination voucher.
(3) Write down all your answers on the answer sheet. Even if you write the answers on the question booklet, they will not be graded.
(4) The answer sheet in the writing method for Japanese will be collected when the writing section is over.
(5) Make sure you do not take the answer sheets home with you after the examination. (If you do, it will be regarded as prohibited behavior.)
3. Points to Note about Marking the Mark-sheet
(1) In the mark-sheet method, select the answer you think is correct from the choices after the questions and blacken completely the corresponding number on the mark-sheet using a pencil.
(2) Make sure you use an HB pencil to blacken the number for the answer. You cannot use a ball-point pen or pen .
(3) Numbers that are blackened too lightly or not neatly blackened will not be graded.
(4) When correcting incorrectly blackened numbers, completely them using a plastic eraser so that no traces of the pencil remain. Numbers that are not completely erased will not be graded. You must not use things such as white-out in place of an eraser.
4. How to Answer for Japanese as a Foreign Language, Science, Japan and the World and Mathematics
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.
- Guidelines for EJU (from application to score report)
The content navigation in this category.