Examinees who lost their examination voucher after taking the EJU outside Japan and need to have a replacement issued (for submission in a university application or other such reason) can request one by following the procedure below.

* Required to submit the same photo of application form (4cm X 3cm) (except in Republic of Korea)
* Fee needs to be paid for reissuing.
Hong Kong: HKD 100
India: INR 25
Indonesia: IDR 25,000
Malaysia: MYR 5
Mongolia: MNT 1,000
Myanmar: USD 1
Philippines: PHP 20
Republic of Korea KRW 8,300
Russia: RUB 30
Singapore: SGD 8
Sri Lanka: LKR 50
Taiwan: TWD 200
Thailand: THB 50
Vietnam: VND 10,000

Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.