Duration:Monday, July 26th to Friday, August 6th, 2021
* For 2 weeks, Monday through Friday (Except Saturdays, Sundays)
Classes will be conducted online; using the web conferencing system "Zoom".
Morning class：10:10 am to 12:00 pm(50 min. x 2 classes per day)
Afternoon class：1:10 pm to 3:00 pm(50 min. x 2 classes per day)
-Contents：Intensive conversation classes for Beginner and Intermediate and Upper Intermediate levels.
-Participation fee：JPY 32,000 for each class (including study materials) *Non refund
-Foreign nationals(Worldwide) over 15 years of age in principle who aim to improve own Japanese conversation skills. Those living in Japan can also apply.
*If an applicant is under 18 years old, he/she needs consent for the participation from one’s parent(s) .
-The full quote for per class： 8 persons (two classes each for beginner and Intermediate and Upper Intermediate) (6 classes are expected to be held.)
2. Application details
【How to apply】
Please click the link below, or read the QR code and proceed to the application screen.
* The school reserves the right to close the application before the deadline should the application exceeds the maximum intake.
* Please be sure to fill in the required input items. If you do not enter required information, you can't proceed.
* Please use the latest one for the attached photo.
* We do not accept applications at the school, so please be sure to apply from the web.
Application period / time
(1) Application period: From 9:00 am, June 11th to 2:00 pm July 1st, 2021 (JST)
(2) Application hours: For 24 hours during the application period
JPY32,000 for each class (included study materials)
* Note that as a rule, the tuitions once paid will not be refund under any circumstances.
How to pay the participation fee:
Once your application is accepted, we will inform you about the payment.
* Notifications will be sent to the email address you entered on the "Web".
* Participation fee need to be settled by bank transfer or ‘Flywire’. Note that we don’t accept cash.
* Study materials will be sent as data after confirmation on payment. Use them by printing out, etc.
|Class||Object||Contents||JLPT equivalent level|
|Beginner||Greeting, Simple conversation||-Able to exchange greetings
-Able to answer to simple questions
-Able to carry out simple conversation
-Able to carry out simple errands at stores or restaurants
|Intermediate||Daily conversation(to some extent)||-Able to carry out necessary daily conversation
-Understand various forms of verbs
-Able to ask one’s favors
-Able to express one’s feeling to some extent
|Upper Intermediate||Natural conversation||-Able to carry out natural daily conversation
-Able to continue conversation on ordinal topics
-Able to express one’s feeling
-Able to account for reasons
4. For inquires
Independent Administrative Institution
Japan Student Services Organization
Osaka Japanese Language Education Center
8-3-13 Uehonmachi, Tennoji-ku, Osaka City, Osaka 543-0001 Japan
TEL +81-6-6774-0033 FAX +81-6-6774-0788
info-oskn<@>jasso.go.jp (Japanese, English, Chinese and Korean)
* When sending e-mails, please remove "<" and ">" before and after "@".
Office hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday
*Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays
The content navigation in this category.