The 11th Hyogo International House Research and Presentation
This is an interdisciplinary program designed for residents to make a presentation about their studies and research in front of fellow residents. Our goal is to stimulate active cultural and academic exchange between our residents here at HIH.
The event was successfully finished. Thank you for your participation.
1. Date and Time
Saturday, June 29, 2019
2:00pm-4:45pm (Door opens at 1:30pm)
1F Nadacom Station
Hyogo International House (1-2-8 Wakinohamacho, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo)
1. Registration (1:30pm-2:00pm)
2. Presentation,Discussion and Question (2:00pm-3:25pm)
(1) Eric Ghislain Noutcha Fosso (Cameroon, Kwansei Gakuin University)
“Africa Auto-mobile industries: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing”
(2) Keita Suaibu (Gambia, Kwansei Gakuin University)
(3) Yegane Ghezelloo (Iran, Kobe University)
“Recovery situation after Tsunami in Japan"
(4) Dragomirescu Mihai-Claudiu (Romania, Kobe University)
“International law and the protection of cultural property”
3. Comment (3:25pm-3:30pm)
4. Networking (3:35pm-4:45pm)
Hyogo Int'l House residents and open to the public
5. Application fee
English and Japanese
- Back number
- Strategy Planning Unit Student Exchange Programs Planning Division Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL (telephone) number is 03-5520-6012
- E-mail E-mail address is tiecproject at mark jasso.go.jp
- Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.
The content navigation in this category.