The 12th Hyogo International House Research and Presentation
This is an interdisciplinary program designed for residents to make a presentation about their studies and research in front of fellow residents. Our goal is to stimulate active cultural and academic exchange between our residents here at HIH.
The event was successfully finished. Thank you for your participation.
1. Date and Time
Saturday, September 7, 2019
1:30pm-3:50pm (Door opens at 1:00pm)
1F Nadacom Station
Hyogo International House (1-2-8 Wakinohamacho, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo)
1. Registration (1:00pm-1:30pm)
2. Presentation,Discussion and Question (1:30pm-2:35pm)
(1) ABRAHAM OLUFEMI ABIODUN (Nigeria, Kobe Institute of Computing)
“Generating Electricity for Small Communities In Nigeria”
(2) NEWAZ MD WASIN (Bangladesh, Kobe University)
“Politics of Decentralization and Management of Natural Resources"
(3) ALEBRAHIM BASEL (Syria, Kobe Institute of Computing)
“Laboratory for Education in Syria"
3. Comment (2:35pm-2:50pm)
4. Networking (3:00pm-3:50pm)
Hyogo Int'l House residents and open to the public
5. Application fee
English and Japanese
- Back number
- Strategy Planning Unit Student Exchange Programs Planning Division Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL (telephone) number is 03-5520-6012
- E-mail E-mail address is tiecproject at mark jasso.go.jp
- Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.
The content navigation in this category.