The 2nd Hyogo International House Research and Presentation
1. Date and Time:
Saturday, July 25, 2015
11:00am to 1:00pm (Door opens 10:30am)
Lecture Room 1 (Seminar), Multi Purpose Hall (Networking),
Hyogo International House
1-2-8 Wakinohamacho, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo 651-0072
“What is MY STUDY?”
1. Registration (10:30am)
2. Opening (11:00am)
3. Presentation by the Hyogo Int'l House residents (11:05am-11:50am)
(1) Diogo Rafael (Portugal, Kobe University Graduate School of Law)
(2) Gang Lili (China, Kobe University Graduate School of Human Development and Environment)
(3) Rahman Mahmood UR (Bangladesh, Kobe University Graduate School of International Studies)
*To check their presentation titles please refer the PDF poster below
4. Discussion and Question (11:50am-12:00pm)
5. Closing remarks (12:00pm-12:05pm)
6. Networking (12:10pm-1:00pm)
Hyogo Int'l House residents, former residents of OB・OG and it is also open to public.
5. Application free:
7. Number of Participants:
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.
- Back Number
- Strategy Planning Unit Student Exchange Programs Planning Division Student Exchange Department Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL (telephone) number is +81-3-5520-6012
- E-mail E-mail address is tiecproject at mark jasso.go.jp
- Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.
The content navigation in this category.