The 8th Hyogo International House Research and Presentation
1. Date and Time
Saturday, May 26, 2018
2:00pm-4:45pm (Door opens at 1:30pm)
Hyogo International House 3F (1-2-8 Wakinohamacho, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo)
1. Registration (1:30pm-2:00pm)
2. Opening remark (2:00pm-2:05pm)
3. Presentation (2:05pm-3:25pm *Including Discussion and Question)
(1) Trinh Quy Trong (Vietnam, Kobe University)
"Sustainability Reporting In Asia"
(2) Kim Suro (Republic of Korea, Kobe University)
(3) Ashraf Mohammed Aden (Djibouti, Kobe Institute of Computing; Graduate School of Information Technology)
"ICT solution for Khat addict"
(4)Fall Kevin Iyan Laity (Senegal, Kwansei Gakuin Universuty)
"Performance and Structure of Debts: case of companies in countries members of BRVM and Japan Exchange Group"
4. Comment (3:25pm-3:30pm)
5. Networking (3:35pm-4:45pm)
Hyogo Int'l House residents, and it is also open to public
5. Application fee
- Strategy Planning Unit Student Exchange Programs Planning Division Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL (telephone) number is 03-5520-6012
- E-mail E-mail address is tiecproject at mark jasso.go.jp
- Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.
The content navigation in this category.