The 64th Research and Presentation by TIEC Residents (June 8, 2019)
This event is implemented for promoting interaction among participants and forming intellectual networks.
TIEC residents will introduce their country under the theme of "Music" as Global Understanding Workshop at this time.
1. Date and Time
Saturday, June 8, 2019
10:30am-2:00pm (Door opens 10:30am)
Media Hall, International Conference Hall and Main Foyer, Plaza Heisei 3F,
Tokyo International Exchange Center (TIEC),
2-2-1 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
1. Registration (10:30am-)
2. Exhibition (10:30am-11:15am) at Media Hall
“Music of Kazakhstan”
3. Opening address (11:30am-11:35am)
4. Oral presentation (11:35am-12:20pm) at International Conference Hall
(1) Anuska Joshi (Nepal, United Nations University)
“Music: The sound of Nepal ”
(2) Trinh Xuan Truong (Vietnam, The University of Tokyo)
“Vietnamese culture through music”
(3) Ramesh Krishnan (India, Hitotsubashi University)
“The Fascinating, Hidden World of Carnatic Music”
5. Q＆A Session (12:20pm-12:35pm)
6. Comment (12:35pm-12:40pm)
7. Networking (12:45pm-2:00pm) *TIEC Residents and Staff only
TIEC residents and open to the public
5. Admission fee
6. How to apply
Simultaneous interpretation provided: Japanese and English
- Back Number
- Strategy Planning Unit, Student Exchange Programs Planning Division, Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL (telephone) number is 03-5520-6012
- E-mail E-mail address is tiecproject at mark jasso.go.jp
- Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.
The content navigation in this category.