Japan Education Fair 2014 (Bangladesh）
As of January 22, 2014
Jasso held Japan Education Fair 2014 (Bangladesh) as described below.
This Fair is designed to provide the People's Republic of Bangladesh students and educators with up-to-date and correct information about Japanese higher education and research by participating institutions and organizations in order to help the students select appropriate schools and achieve their academic pursuits, thereby promoting study in Japan.
2. Cities, Venue, Dates and Number of participants
High school and university students wishing to study in Japan, and educational administrators.
4 . Organizers and Cooperations
Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
Embassy of Japan in Bangladesh
JUAAB:Japan Universities Alumni Association in Bangladesh
University of Dhaka
Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology (CUET)
5 . Program
(1) Orientation on study in Japan
(2) Presentation on Japanese Government Scholarships
(3) Presentation by participating schools
(4) Presentation on study experience by former Bangladesh students in Japan
(5) Questions and answers session
(6) Individual consultation
7. Participating Institutions
The content navigation in this category.