The site of Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) . The top of the page.
The contents of the "Study in Japan".
Skip navigation to main contents or footer contents.
From here to the header. A region that contains the auxiliary functions that help the site title and browsing.
Global navigation of our site begins.
The navigation for each language content.
Study in Japan Fair 2017 (Thailand)
1 Implementation Guidance
This fair is designed to provide students and educators from Thailand with up-to-date and correct information about Japanese higher education and research in order to help the students select an appropriate school and achieve their academic pursuits, thereby promoting study in Japan.
2. Venue and Dates
(1) Chiang Mai
High school and university students wishing to study in Japan, college guidance counselors and international educators, etc.
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
(1) Brochure display and distribution
- Display and distribution of reference materials such as school catalogs, application guidelines, and syllabi inside the exhibitor's booth.
(2) Individual consultation
- Individual consultation on the educational programs, the admission procedures and the characteristics of participating institutions from representatives of those institutions.
- Presentations on an outline of study in Japan, Japanese government scholarships, student testimonials, etc.
6. Participating Institutions
2 Results of the Implementation
(1) Chiang Mai
- The Imperial Mae Ping Hotel
153 Sridonchai Road, Chang Klan, Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
September 2 (Saturday), 2017 9:30 - 17:00
Number of Participants: 874
- Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld
999/99 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
September 3 (Sunday), 2017 9:30 - 17:00
Number of Participants: 2,724
The content navigation in this category.
From here to footer. A region that contains the site content navigation and copy write.