The site of Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) . The top of the page.
The contents of the "Study in Japan".
Skip navigation to main contents or footer contents.
From here to the header. A region that contains the auxiliary functions that help the site title and browsing.
Global navigation of our site begins.
The navigation for each language content.
Study in Japan Fair 2018 (Inter-University Exchange Program: Asia-Pacific)
1. Implementation Guidance
The Fair is designed to provide international exchange program administrators attending the APAIE Annual Conference with information about participating Japanese universities, as well as to promote networking among exchange partner universities and institutions through exchanges with the conference participants and positive involvement to the conference.
2. Country, Venue and Dates
Educational administrators participating in the APAIE Annual Conference, etc.
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
(1) Individual consultation
- Individual consultation on the educational system, educational programs, admission procedures, and characteristics, etc. and provision of information on the future partnership of institutions for people who attend the APAIE Annual Conference in the Booth of “Study in Japan.”
(2) Brochure display and distribution
- Display and distribution of reference material such as school catalogs, application guidelines and syllabi in “Study in Japan” booth.
(3) Participation in workshops and sessions
- Collection and transmission information in a positive way by participation in workshops and sessions of the APAIE Annual Conference.
6. Participating institutions
2. Results of the Implementation
- Country (City): Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur 50088, Malaysia)
Date: March 26 (Tuesday) – March 28 (Thursday), 2019
Total number of visitors at the information counter: 247
The content navigation in this category.
From here to footer. A region that contains the site content navigation and copy write.