The site of Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) . The top of the page.
The contents of the "Study in Japan".
Skip navigation to main contents or footer contents.
From here to the header. A region that contains the auxiliary functions that help the site title and browsing.
Global navigation of our site begins.
The navigation for each language content.
Follow-up Research Guidance Reports for FY 2016
Follow-up Research Guidance
JASSO dispatches research advisors to visit international students who have returned to their countries after having studied in Japan and who are currently engaged in education or research at schools to provide advice and academic support.
In this page, we will introduce activities of our research advisors who have been selected in this program, their impression and memories for former international students.
All reports are displayed in the original language submitted by the Fellow.
- Foreign Researcher / JUNIOR STAFF (LECTURER) Isnie Yusnitha (Indonesia)
Research Advisor / Professor Takashi ITOH
- Foreign Researcher / Lecturer Manita Timilsina (Nepal)
Research Advisor / Professor RYUICHI YATABE
- Foreign Researcher / Lecturer Monica Kahumburu (Kenya)
Research Advisor / Professor Yo Matsumoto
The University of Tokyo
- Foreign Researcher / Lecturer Sumana Leaungthitikanchana (Thai, Chiang Mai)
Research Advisor / Professor Toru Fujiwara
- Foreign Researcher / Associate Professor Yang Xuehu (China)
Research Advisor / Professor Masashi Yamamoto
University of Miyazaki
- Foreign Researcher / Lecturer Sigit Sutikno (Indonesia)
Research Advisor / Professor Keisuke Murakami
- Research advisor / Professor Takao Onoye
Former international student / Assistant Lecturer Twe Ta Oo (Myanmar)
- Research advisor / Professor KUBO, Masataka
Former international student / Lecturer Nabihah Binti Abdullah (Malaysia)
- Research advisor / Associate professor Li yanjun
Former international student / Lecture Ma Zongmin (China)
- Research advisor / Professor Keitaro Tawaraya
Former international student / Research Coordinator DEWI WULANDARI (Indonesia)
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.
- Back number
The content navigation in this category.
From here to footer. A region that contains the site content navigation and copy write.