The site of Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) . The top of the page.
The contents of the "Study in Japan".
Skip navigation to main contents or footer contents.
From here to the header. A region that contains the auxiliary functions that help the site title and browsing.
Global navigation of our site begins.
The navigation for each language content.
Follow-up Research Fellowship Reports for FY 2017
Follow-up Research Fellowship
International students who have returned to their countries after having studied in Japan and who are currently active in education, academic research or public administration, are invited to a Japanese university to conduct joint research with relevant academics.
This page is for the purpose of introducing Fellows and their research activities under Follow-up Research Fellowship program, their memories during study in Japan, etc.
All reports are displayed as submitted by the Fellow.
- Foreign Researcher / Associate Professor Duong Thi Toan (Vietnam)
Research Advisor / Associate Professor Makoto Tamura
Yokohama National University
- Foreign Researcher / Associate Professor Mohammad Raknuzzaman (Bangladesh)
Research Advisor / Professor Shigeki Masunaga
- Foreign Researcher / Assistant Professor Muhammad Sultan (Pakistan)
Research Advisor / Professor Takahiko Miyazaki
- Foreign Researcher / Assistant Professor Raden Darmawan (Indonesia)
Research Advisor / Associate Professor Morimura Shigeru
- Foreign Researcher / Senior Lecturer MOHD FAIZ BIN MOHD SALLEH (MALAYSIA)
Research Advisor / Associate Professor IKEDA HIROYA
Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
- Foreign Researcher / Associate Professor Adiyabat Amarbayar (Mongolian)
Research Advisor / Professor Atsushi Akisawa
- Foreign Researcher / Assistant Professor Shohreh Mashayekhan (Iranian)
Research Advisor / Professor Masahito Taya
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.
The content navigation in this category.
From here to footer. A region that contains the site content navigation and copy write.