The seminar touched on the history and charm of kendama, and the workshop was a great time to try kendama.
1.Date and Time
Saturday, November 18, 2023
International Conference Hall, Plaza Heisei 3F, Tokyo International Exchange Center(TIEC),
2-2-1 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
Mr. SUNAHARA Hiroyuki
- SUNAHARA DREAM PLANNNING Co., Ltd
- West-Hiroshima Branch President of Japan Kendama Association.
- Part-time teacher of Hatsukaichi city elementary school
- Visited Mongol, Republic of the Philippines, Taiwan, Hawaii, New Zealand, Mexico, and Republic of Peru in order to lecture Kendama.Currently open annually 200-300 times of Kendama class, and perform for corporations and local event.
Theme: “KENDMA -A fun Toy of Creation and Imagination”
The 1st session: 2:00pm-3:00pm
Seminar “History and Fascination of Kendama spreads around the world”
The 2nd session: 3:10pm-4:30pm
“Let’s Try KENDAMA! TIECけん玉教室”
- *The 2nd session can only be participated at the venue.
Thank you for many applications.
Only the 1st session will be archive streaming by YouTube.
- **No application is required for online viewing.
TIEC residents and open to public
If you are interested in Japanese culture and international exchange, please join us!
Simultaneous interpretation available in English and Japanese
Subsidized by the Nakajima Foundation
- Back Number
- TIEC Cross-Cultural Seminar Secretariat OMC,INCORPORATED
- TEL 03-6810-1071 (10:00am-5:00pm)
- E-mail jasso-tiec_ccs-support at mark omc.co.jp
- Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.