1. Date and Time:
Saturday, October 8, 2016
11:00am-2:00pm (Door opens 10:30am)
International Conference Hall, Plaza Heisei 3F, Tokyo International Exchange Center (TIEC),
2-2-1 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
"What is MY STUDY?"
2．Opening remarks (11:00am-11:05am)
3．Presentation by the TIEC residents (11:05am-12:35pm)
(1) Milica Pavkovic (Serbia, Waseda University)
“Serbia's Lagging Democratic Consolidation - Introducing Organized Crime Into Democratization Studies”
(2) Jim Giguere (USA, Waseda University)
"e-Government: Governing in the Digital Age"
(3) An Le (Vietnam, The University of Tokyo)
“"You're only as good as your last job" - The Case of Japanese Animation Industry”
(4) Marieme Josephine LETTE (SENEGAL, Shibaura Institute of Technology)
“Processing and Characterization of Ozone Treated Bamboo Fiber/Phenolic Resin Wood-Polymer Composite”
(5) Kaushika (India, Kokugakuin University)
“Japan's food culture research : with special reference to Mochi ”
(6) Haoyu Hu (China, The University of Tokyo)
“Number Theory: A Geometric View”
4．Discussion and Question (12:35pm-12:50pm)
5．Comment from Executive Director, Student Exchange Department (12:50pm-12:55pm)
TIEC residents, former residents of TIEC and open to public
5. Application fee:
6. Number of participants:
Simultaneous interpretation provided: Japanese and English
- *Subsidized by the Nakajima Foundation.
- Back Number
- Strategy Planning Unit Student Exchange Programs Planning Division Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL 03-5520-6012
- E-mail tiecproject at mark jasso.go.jp
- Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.