This event consists of two parts: an introduction of the research that aims to let everyone know what TIEC residents are researching and learning in their daily research (“Preliminary Exchange Research and Presentation”) and a presentation meeting that aims to provide an opportunity for those selected by voting for “Research and Presentation I want to hear more about” to present their research online and to interact with the participants (“Final Exchange Research and Presentation”). The purpose of the presentation meeting is to give the participants an opportunity to interact with each other.
Flow of this event
Applications for Preliminary Exchange Research and Presentation are limited to those who live in TIEC from Friday, September 15th, 2023 to Sunday, December 22nd. For information on how to apply, please refer to the posters put up in the residence hall or e-mails sent to residents.
Once the voting preparations are complete, we will begin accepting votes.
Final Exchange Research and Presentation
At the Final Exchange Research and Presentation, the top 3 presenters who are selected by vote will make a presentation.
- Date and time：Friday, February 16th, 2024
5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Participation fee：Free
- Program on that day：Opening remarks, presentations, feedback from reviewer, exchange of opinions of all participants
- Simultaneous interpretation provided (Japanese-English)
We will post the details of the application for viewing the Final Exchange Research and Presentation as soon as they are decided.
- TIEC Cross-Cultural Seminar Secretariat OMC,INCORPORATED
- TEL 03-6810-1071（10:00am-5:00pm）
- E-mail jasso-tiec_rp-support at mark omc.co.jp
- Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.