This event is implemented for promoting interaction among participants and forming intellectual networks.
TIEC regidents introduced what they study at their university or institute through Poster Session and Oral Presentation.
1. Date and Time
Saturday, April 20, 2019
10:30am-2:15pm (Door opens 10:30am)
Media Hall, International Conference Hall and Main Foyer, Plaza Heisei 3F,
Tokyo International Exchange Center (TIEC),
2-2-1 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
1. Registration (10:30am-)
2. Poster Session (10:30am-11:15am) at Media Hall
3. Opening address (11:30am-11:35am)
4. Oral presentation (11:35am-12:50pm) at International Conference Hall
5. Q＆A Session (12:50pm-1:05pm)
6. Comment (1:05pm-1:10pm)
7. Networking (1:15pm-2:15pm) *TIEC Residents and Staff only
TIEC residents and open to the public
5. Admission fee
6. The number of participants
Simultaneous interpretation provided: Japanese and English
- Back Number
- Strategy Planning Unit, Student Exchange Programs Planning Division, Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL 03-5520-6012
- E-mail tiecproject at mark jasso.go.jp
- Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.