Notice of Basic Japanese for daily use course for 2021
Autumn Course will be conducted by online (web lessons)
WEB Application, classes will be filled by first come, first served basis.
- The course is designed for foreign nationals living in Osaka, whose levels of Japanese are beginner to upper intermediate, to gain Japanese conversation knowledge necessary for daily life.
- Autumn course is scheduled to hold 7 classes with maximum intake of 8 person per class
- All the classes are given by the teachers of Osaka Japanese Language Education Center.
Autumn 2021 Course will be conducted by online (Web lessons).
Foreigners who cannot converse well in Japanese
- ※As a rule, the course is for applicants who live or work in Osaka under own proper visa
- ※Applicants who are able to attend all the classes
- ※Priority will be given to those who take this "Basic Japanese for daily use" course for the first time.
Autumn course is scheduled to start on August 23rd, 2021 and end on November 5th, 2021.
2 classes (50 minutes x2) a day
|Morning||Mon to Fri||10:10 am - 12:00 pm||Beginner / Intermediate / Upper Intermediate|
|Afternoon||Mon to Fri||1:10 pm - 3:00 pm||Beginner / Intermediate|
|Evening||Tue & Thu||4:10 pm - 6:00 pm||Beginner|
- ※No lesson on Saturdays, Sundays and National holidays.
- ※Class switch becomes impossible when each class becomes full.
- ※Due to the circumstances, the contents of course are subject to change.
<Class level criterions>
Refer to the following list.
- Morning:each JPY30,000 (per person including textbook.)
- Afternoon:JPY30,000 (per person including textbook.)
- Evening:JPY12,000 (per person including textbook.)
- ※Settle the payment into the designated bank account indicated on our invoice before start of the course.
No refund after payment
- ※Note that we don’t accept cash, credit card and e-money payments.
2. Application details
<To new students (applicants who never studied in any level of the course) >
Application period:From Tuesday, July 27th to Friday, August 6th, 2021
Please click the link below, or read the QR code and proceed to the application screen.
- ※As a rule, classes will be filled by first come, first served basis.
- ※No level check. Class level will be up to your choice
All the contents of above are subject to change due to the circumstances.
4. For inquiries
Japan Student Services Organization
Osaka Japanese Language Education Center
8-3-13 Uehonmachi, Tennoji-ku, Osaka City, Osaka 543-0001 Japan
TEL +81-6-6774-0033 FAX +81-6-6774-0788
E-mail:info-oskn<@>jasso.go.jp (Japanese, English, Chinese and Korean)
Office hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday thru Friday
- ※When sending e-mails, please remove "<" and ">" before and after "@".
- ※Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays and Year-end and New Year Holidays
7 minutes walk from "Shitennojimae Yuhigaoka" Station of Tanimachi Line