Notice of Basic Japanese for daily use course for 2023
Autumn Course will mainly be conducted in class (face to face) except one class. Upper Intermediate Morning class, which will be conducted online (web)
WEB Application, classes will be filled by first come, first served basis.
The course is designed for foreign nationals living in Osaka, whose levels of Japanese are beginner to upper intermediate, to gain Japanese conversation knowledge necessary for daily life.
Autumn course is scheduled to hold 7 classes with maximum intake of up to 12 person per class
All the classes are given by the teachers of Osaka Japanese Language Education Center.
- Co-sponsored by Osaka International House Foundation.
Autumn Course will mainly be conducted in class (face to face) except one class:
Upper Intermediate Morning class, which will be conducted online (web)
Zoom application operational OS required for the online class.
Foreigners who cannot converse well in Japanese or who want to improve daily conversation skills in Japanese.
- ※As a rule, the course is for applicants who live or work in Osaka under own proper visa
- ※Applicants who are able to attend all the classes
Applicants has to have own proper visa, which covers entire the course period.
- ※Priority will be given to those who take this "Basic Japanese for daily use" course for the first time.
Autumn course is scheduled to start on Monday August 28th and end on Friday November 10th, 2023.
- ※Due to school events, there will be no class one day each in the mid September and October.
2 classes (50 minutes x2) a day
|Morning||Monday to Friday||10:10 am - 12:00 pm||Beginner / Intermediate / Upper Intermediate(WEB)|
|Afternoon||Monday to Friday||1:10 pm - 3:00 pm||Beginner / Intermediate / Upper Intermediate|
|Evening||Tuesday & Thursday||4:10 pm - 6:00 pm||Beginner(Beginner class only, 2 days a week only)|
- ※REMARKS: Only Upper Intermediate Morning will be conducted online (WEB).
- ※Zoom application operational OS required for Upper Intermediate Morning.
- ※The rest of classes will be in class at the center; face to face.
- ※No lesson on Saturdays, Sundays and National holidays.
- ※Class switch becomes impossible when each class becomes full.
- ※Due to the circumstances, the contents of course & number of intakes are subject to change.
<Class level criterions>
Refer to the following list.
- Morning:JPY30,000 (per person including textbook.)
- Afternoon:JPY30,000 (per person including textbook.)
- Evening:JPY12,000 (per person including textbook.)
- ※Tuition will be the same both in class and online.
- ※Settle the payment into the designated bank account indicated on our invoice.
No refund after payment
- ※Note that we don’t accept cash, credit card and e-money payments.
2. Application details
<To new students (applicants who never studied in any level of the course) >
Application period: From Monday. July. 31th to Thursday. August. 10 th. 2023
Please click the link below, or read the QR code and proceed to the application screen.
- ※As a rule, classes will be filled by first come, first served basis.
- ※No level check. Class level will be up to your choice
＜For those who have taken part in Basic Japanese for daily use Course in the past＞
We will select the students by lottery from among who would like to take lessons again only if there is (are) a vacancy(ies) in the class(es). Please inform us your desired class, desired time, contact information (name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, nationality, status of residence) in the email with a face photo data attached. Note that lottery will be conducted by our center and the result will be informed to you through email by the start date of the course. Make sure you email us by Thursday, August,10th, 2023 if you would like to apply for Autumn course.
All the contents of above are subject to change due to the circumstances.
Japan Student Services Organization（JASSO)
Osaka Japanese Language Education Center
8-3-13 Uehonmachi, Tennoji-ku, Osaka City, Osaka 543-0001 Japan
TEL +81-6-6774-0033 FAX +81-6-6774-0788
E-mail:info-oskn at mark jasso.go.jp (Japanese, English, Chinese and Korean)
*Please covert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.
Office hours: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday thru Friday
- ※When sending e-mails, please remove "<" and ">" before and after "@".
- ※Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays and Year-end and New Year Holidays
7 minutes walk from "Shitennojimae Yuhigaoka" Station of Tanimachi Line