Notice of Basic Japanese for daily use course for 2022
Winter Course will be conducted in class (face to face) except one class. Upper Intermediate Morning class, which will be conducted online (web).
WEB Application, classes will be filled by first come, first served basis.
The course is designed for foreign nationals living in Osaka, whose levels of Japanese are beginner to upper intermediate, to gain Japanese conversation knowledge necessary for daily life.
Winter course is scheduled to hold 7 classes with maximum intake of 10 person per class
All the classes are given by the teachers of Osaka Japanese Language Education Center.
- Co-sponsored by Osaka International House Foundation.
Winter Course will mainly be conducted in class (face to face) except one class.
Upper Intermediate Morning class, which will be conducted online (web).
Zoom application operational OS required for the online class.
Foreigners who cannot converse well in Japanese
- ※As a rule, the course is for applicants who live or work in Osaka under own proper visa
- ※Applicants who are able to attend all the classes
- ※Priority will be given to those who take this "Basic Japanese for daily use" course for the first time.
Winter course is scheduled to start on Mon November 28th and end on Tue February 28th, 2023.
2 classes (50 minutes x2) a day
|Morning||Mon to Fri||10:10 am - 12:00 pm||Beginner1 / Intermediate2 / Upper Intermediate3|
|Afternoon||Mon to Fri||1:10 pm - 3:00 pm||Beginner4 / Intermediate5 / Upper Intermediate6|
|Evening||Tue & Thu||4:10 pm - 6:00 pm||Beginner7(Beginner class only, 2 days a week only)|
- ※REMARKS: Only Upper Intermediate Morning3 will be conducted online (WEB).
- ※Zoom application operational OS required for Upper Intermediate Morning3.
- ※The rest of classes will be in class at the center; face to face.
- ※No lesson on Saturdays, Sundays and National holidays.
- ※Class switch becomes impossible when each class becomes full.
- ※Due to the circumstances, the contents of course are subject to change.
<Class level criterions>
Refer to the following list.
- Morning:JPY30,000 (per person including textbook.)
- Afternoon:JPY30,000 (per person including textbook.)
- Evening:JPY12,000 (per person including textbook.)
- ※Tuition will be the same both in class and online.
- ※Settle the payment into the designated bank account indicated on our invoice.
No refund after payment
- ※Note that we don’t accept cash, credit card and e-money payments.
2. Application details
<To new students (applicants who never studied in any level of the course) >
Application period:From Tue, Nov 1st to Mon, Nov 14th, 2022
Please click the link below, or read the QR code and proceed to the application screen.
- ※As a rule, classes will be filled by first come, first served basis.
- ※No level check. Class level will be up to your choice
＜For those who have taken part in Basic Japanese for daily use Course in the past＞
We will select the students by lottery from among who would like to take lessons again only if there is (are) a vacancy(ies) in the class(es). Please inform us your desired class, desired time, contact information (name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, nationality, status of residence) in the email with a face photo data attached. Note that lottery will be conducted by our center and the result will be informed to you through email by the start date of the course. Make sure you email us by Mon, November 14th, 2022 if you would like to apply for Winter course.
All the contents of above are subject to change due to the circumstances.
4. For inquiries
Japan Student Services Organization
Osaka Japanese Language Education Center
8-3-13 Uehonmachi, Tennoji-ku, Osaka City, Osaka 543-0001 Japan
TEL +81-6-6774-0033 FAX +81-6-6774-0788
E-mail:info-oskn<@>jasso.go.jp (Japanese, English, Chinese and Korean)
Office hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday thru Friday
- ※When sending e-mails, please remove "<" and ">" before and after "@".
- ※Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays and Year-end and New Year Holidays
7 minutes walk from "Shitennojimae Yuhigaoka" Station of Tanimachi Line