About preparatory courses of Osaka Japanese Language Education Center
- Both studies of Japanese language and basic subjects are provided for students, who are aspired to go on higher educational institutions such as universities, graduate schools and specialized training colleges in Japan.
- The courses are assigned by the Japanese Government as 'University preparatory courses’ for the students who intend to go on higher education. (Students whose years of education come less than 12 years due to the system of own country will be qualified to apply for universities in Japan upon graduation from our center.)
- Original textbooks are developed based on rich experiences.
- Direct teaching method is adapted (taught only in Japanese language).
- Classes are divided by the levels of Japanese and carefully supervised by homeroom teacher.
- Students are grouped in small classes with maximum in take of 20 students.
- Both studies of Japanese language and basic subjects are compulsory.
- Choices of basic subjects will depend on one’s future study.
- Supplemental classes are provided for Japanese language and basic subjects during summer break.
|Target students||Subjects (Japanese, basic subjects)|
|Preparatory Course||Liberal Arts||Those who wish to major in humanities or social science related subjects at university||Japanese, English, Mathematics, Geography, History, Civics|
|Natural Science||Those who wish to major in natural science related subjects at university||Japanese, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
- ※Individual guidance is given on ‘how to write research paper’ and on oral interview exam for graduate school intended students.
|1 year course||1 and a half years course|
|Authorized number of students||155||105|
|Total study hours||1,140 hours||1,680 hours|
<One year course>
April 1st to March 31st of the following year
<One and a half years course>
October 1st to March 31st in two years later
- Saturdays, Sundays and National holidays
- Summer Holiday:July 25th to August 20th
- Winter Holiday:December 21st to January 10th of the following year
- Spring Holiday:March 16th to April 9th
|1st period||9:10 am to 10:00 am|
|2nd period||10:10 am to 11:00 am|
|3rd period||11:10 am to 12:00 pm|
|Lunch break||12:00 pm to 13:10 pm|
|4th period||13:10 pm to 14:00 pm|
|5th period||14:10 pm to 15:00 pm|
|6th period||15:10 pm to 16:00 pm|