Both studies of Japanese language and basic subjects are provided for students, who are aspired to go on higher educational institutions
such as universities, graduate schools in Japan.
- Original textbooks are developed based on rich experiences.
- We have Graduate School Preparatory Course and University Preparatory Course
with the study of core subjects.
- Direct teaching method is adapted (taught only in Japanese language).
- Students in Japanese language classes are divided into classes based on Japanese language ability and carefully supervised by homeroom teacher.
- Students study in Graduate School Preparatory Course study Academic Japanese which is necessary in not only writing a research plan, but also in the examination of graduate schools.
- Students wishing to go on to universities are separated into the natural science and liberal arts Courses.
- Full-time Course for Efficient Study.
|University Preparatory Course||Natural Science||Entrance to Natural Science course at Universities and Colleges in Japan||・Japanese
・Physics and Biology or Chemistry
|Liberal Arts||Entrance to Liberal Arts course at Universities and Colleges in Japan||・Japanese
Politics and Economy
■Graduate School Preparatory Course
|Graduate School Preparatory Course||Entrance to Postgraduate study course of Universities in Japan||・Japanese
The aim of the lesson is to obtain the skills which students need to have for passing entrance examinations and for doing researches at graduate school.
For this reason, we have developed a textbook called JISSEN KENKYUU KEIKAKU SAKUSEI HOU (Graduate Research Proposals Step-by Step) and use it in class.
|One year course||One and a half year course|
|Authorized number of students||180||100|
|Total study hours||1,140 hours||1,680 hours|
【One year course】From April to next year's March
【One and half year course】From October to next next year's March
＊Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and National holidays
Summer holiday: From 4th week of July to 2nd week of August
Winter holiday: From 4th week of December to 1st week of January
Spring holiday: From 4th week of March to 1st week of April
|1st period||9:10 AM - 10:00 AM|
|2nd period||10:10 AM - 11:00 AM|
|3rd period||11:10 AM - 12:00 AM|
|Lunch break||12:00 AM - 1:10 PM|
|4th period||1:10 PM - 2:00 PM|
|5th period||2:10 PM - 3:00 PM|
|6th period||3:10 PM - 4:00 PM|