EJU examination fee is below. (for EJU Administered in Japan)
1subject: JPY10,000 (including tax)
2 or 3 subjects: JPY18,000 (including tax)
- *Once payment of the examination fee is completed, requests for cancellations will not be accepted regardless of any reason. Once the application is accepted, requests for refund of the examination fee will not be accepted regardless of any reason.
- *Once payment of the examination fee is completed, requests to transfer to upcoming examinations will not be accepted.
- *Cancellation and refunds of registrations and examination fees are not possible, even if you have mistakenly applied twice.
- *If you change the examination subject within the application acceptance period, you will need to pay the examination fee anew. Note that JASSO does not refund the examination fee paid.
Below is some examples where this rule would apply:
Please choose from one of the following three payment methods for the examination fee; a. Credit card (single payment), b. Bank transfer (ATM, on-line banking) and c. Payment at a convenience store.
- *Recommending credit card payment.