For Examinees Taking EJU in Japan
On the date listed below, your examination voucher will be mailed by "Registered Mail" to the address you specified at the time of application. Please sign when you receive the mail. If you are out when the mail arrives, the mail carrier will leave a slip to inform you of the arrival of the mail. Please follow the instruction in the slip to receive the mail.
- 1st Session (June): May 19 (Friday), 2023 (tentative)
- 2nd Session (November): October 20 (Friday), 2023 (tentative)
- *If you moved from the address you registered on the application, please submit "Tenkyo-Todoke (notification of move)" to the nearest Post Office. "Tenkyo-Todoke(notification of move)" request may be submitted at post office couters or through the website of Japan Post ("e-Tenkyo"). For details, please refer to this website (By Japan Post, Japanese version only).
- *Please do not submit "Tenkyo-Todoke" to JASSO but to Post Office.
- *Indicate your name on the mail box and place a nameplate (in the Roman alphabet) on the doorway, otherwise the mail carrier can not confirm you are actually living in.
After you receive your voucher, please make sure that all the information is correct (your alphabetical name, date of birth, etc.). If you have any question regarding the voucher itself or the examination sites, the examination voucher is clearly not your own, the facial photograph is not you or other mistakes have occurred, please contact the EJU Uketsuke-Center (Tel 0570-55-0585) by no later than two weeks before the examination date. Please be noticed that you cannot change the examination site or the subjects you take.
2.What to Do If Voucher Does Not Arrive or Voucher Is Lost
If your examination voucher does not arrive even after 10 days have passed since the scheduled mailing date, or you lose your voucher prior to the examination, please print out a “Temporary Examination Voucher” from EJU Online My Page (“Check and Change My Page Info” page). Present that voucher to the “Temporary Examination Voucher Counter” established inside your assigned testing site on the day of the examination. After that, adopt the following procedures.
a. Cases of Examination Vouchers Returned
It will be possible to exchange the temporary examination voucher for examination vouchers that are returned.
b. Cases of Examination Vouchers not Returned or Lost
Staffers confirm your identification with passport or residence card, and then give permission to use a temporary examination voucher to take the examination.
- *Examinees forgetting their temporary examination voucher will be issued a temporary voucher at the testing site.
- *Personal ID (residence card or passport) is required to receive either an examination voucher or temporary examination voucher.
- *The maps of exam sites are shown on the page of "EJU Examinatin Sites" below.
3.What to do if voucher information is incorrect
Even If you discover errors in the name, gender, date of birth, country or region printed on your examination voucher, use the examination voucher sent to you to take the examination on the indicated test date.
Requests for revisions in the examination voucher details will be accepted after the examination is over. Such requests cannot be presented at the examination site.
<How to Apply for Voucher Revision>
Access the “Exam Voucher Revision” page on your EJU Online My Page, and request your revisions during the revision request acceptance period. (Please note that a \2,000 fee including tax is being charged for this service.)
- [Revision Request Acceptance Period]
- 1st Session (June):From June 19 (Monday) to June 29 (Thursday), 2023
- 2nd Session (November):From November 13 (Monday) to November 22 (Wednesday), 2023
- *Revision requests cannot be made by regular postal mail. Be sure to submit any such revisions from EJU Online.
- *If you fail to request revisions during the stated period, the entries on your Score Confirmation Report and the information for use in notifying universities or other institutions will remain unrevised.
- *Items printed on examination vouchers and Score Confirmation Reports cannot be revised by only changing the entries on your “Change MyPage Info” site.
For Examinees Taking EJU outside Japan
Your test voucher may be directly issued to you at the time you apply, or may be mailed to you later. Contact the EJU overseas representative (the office to which you applied) to find out the manner in which the voucher will be issued to you.
2.What to do if voucher does not arrive
Contact the EJU overseas representative.
3.What to do if voucher information is incorrect
If any of the information listed on your voucher (name on the answer sheets) is incorrect, first take EJU without altering the voucher. After completing the examination, report the error to the examination proctor.
Please note that if you do not request corrections to be made, your score report will be issued with the incorrect information unaltered.